Seattle WA, Full-Time
About Cloud Paper
Cloud Paper is on a mission to end the deforestation cycle caused by traditional paper products. Currently, toilet paper and paper towels account for 20% of deforestation globally. We’re working to change this, and save 1 billion+ trees in the process.Toilet paper and paper towels is a $20+ billion industry in the U.S. alone, with little innovation over decades. Our goal is to help every household and business go tree-free with their paper products. Our customers are forward-thinking households, and sustainability-minded businesses who use Cloud Paper in their offices, facilities, restaurants, and hotels.
Cloud Paper launched in 2019 with our 100% bamboo paper products. We’re a small team with a passion for sustainability, innovative thinking, and top-notch execution. We’re a venture-backed startup, with support from world-class investors and sustainability advocates.
About the role
As one of Cloud Paper’s very first hires, you will be in a dynamic role with responsibilities spanning across multiple aspects of the business. No job is too big or too small; you’ll both think creatively about solving problems and be responsible for ground floor execution. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing early stage startup, gain exposure to many different areas of the company, and hone a variety of skills in operations, customer service, supply chain, and analytics.
What you’ll do
- - Customer support: You’ll be on the frontlines interfacing with our customers. When they have questions or issues, you’ll have ownership of solving and engaging with our customers.
- - Customer management: You’ll be responsible for ensuring our business customers are seamlessly serviced, including processing B2B orders, managing on-time deliveries, and invoicing.
- - Inventory tracking and new supply ordering: Ensuring we have the right level of inventory across key business supplies is crucial. You’ll own inventory tracking and procurement processes to make sure we can successfully fulfill customer orders on time.
- - Coordinating fulfillment operations: You’ll work very closely with our warehouse operations to plan and manage shifts, daily operations, and inbound / outbound shipments.
- - Own various analyses: You’ll leverage data to identify bottlenecks, understand our customers, and manage processes.
- About you
- - Self-starter and highly motivated; you take ownership and can work autonomously
- - You thrive in fast paced environments where change is constant
- - Ability to think creatively about solving customers’ and operational problems
- - You are great at process, process improvement, and project management
- - Detail oriented and highly organized
- - Customer oriented
- - You are a great communicator (both written and verbal)
- - Passionate about sustainability
Skills & Experience
- - BA / BS degree
- - 0-3 years professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- - Prior customer support is a plus
- - Analytical skills: You have experience using data to make decisions and drive performance
- - Skilled in Excel: You are comfortable building and owning key business models
Cloud Paper is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.